Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Wonderfully WELL Wednesday...

I'm happy to report: our family is WELL!!  Praise the Lord!  My Mom was able to go back to work today, Sydney is back to her normal self, and Alex is feeling better.  Amelia and I didn't get it and I'm so thankful for that!

My Uncle Kevin is always so sweet to drop lunch off at my doorstep when we're sick.  This was the first real meal Sydney ate and she devoured it.  It's amazing what your kiddos will eat when they've been on a liquid diet.  She now likes grilled cheese sandwiches and baked potatoes!


We switched diapers for Sydney this week.  We loved 7th Generation diapers but I decided to try Honest diapers through a sale on Zulily and I love them even more!  And the best part, they ship a months supply of diapers and wipes to your doorstep - free shipping.  The cost is less than what we were paying AND they're cute which is an added bonus!


Sydney loves the strawberry print diapers.  


She actually brings me a diaper to change her now instead of running.  I should have switched sooner. 


We love our days outside.  And we love sidewalk chalk.  Sydney received a new bucket of chalk for her birthday and we are breaking it in.


We had neighbors stop by twice while out playing in the driveway.  It made my day, giving me a chance to get to know my new neighbors and the girls are making new friends.  


I love my friend, Ashley.  She always gives me photos of my girls that I just treasure.  I look incredibly tired in this photo and I still love it.  I want to remember the days that I always had dark circles and bags under my eyes.  The days are long but the years are short. 


And this.  

This picture makes me laugh every time I look at it.  If you have girls, you know how dramatic they can be.  My girls hate the sun in their eyes and this is why we own 5,000 pair of sunglasses.  

We have them in the car, their bike baskets, their purses, my purses.  

And in the bathroom.  

She says the sun is too bright in the mornings, shining through the window like that.

*eye roll*


Superhero Amelia - always ready to save the day.


Our beautiful niece won Miss ASU last night and will compete at the Miss Arkansas Pageant this summer.  We're so excited for her!  This is her freshman year and she was nominated to be in the pageant.  It was her first one ever and she won!  Oh, and she waited a week before the pageant to even prepare which I think is hilarious. She loves Jesus. She's smart.  She's talented. And she's one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet. I've loved watching her story unfold as she graduated high school and headed off to college. Love you, Gracie!!  Keep letting your light shine!!


It's my baby brother's birthday today!  Happy Birthday, Drew!!  I love you!


And a recent favorite from Amelia.


Love to all,

No comments: