Friday, November 22, 2013

#37

Today is Alex's 37th birthday!

I started going through pictures and found myself "re-living" the last 17 years that I've spent with this man.  I think about his heart, who he truly is, and it brought me to tears.  I'm blessed to have Alex as my partner in life.  

He's my biggest cheerleader.  Reminding me constantly that "I am God's child, He's got this, ask Him, trust Him, wait on Him, praise Him."


He's my Pastor.  Teaching me what the Bible says and how to apply it to my life.


He's a father to our beautiful girls.  He loves and protects them like a Daddy should.



He's my boyfriend, my love.  The longer I'm with this man - the sweeter our love grows.


He's fun.  He loves to make his girls happy!


He spoils them like only a Daddy can.


He's a teacher.  He's teaching our daughters to put others before themselves.  To have a heart for God's heart.


He's faithful.  In marriage, in church, in the workplace, in friendships.


He's a peacemaker.  Always quick to say "forgive me?"  Always encouraging others to forgive/love like Jesus loves us.



He's funny.  He always knows just what to say to make me laugh!




He's a provider.  He has always been the hardest worker I know.  When we married, he was 19, going to school full-time and working 80 hours a week at a lumber mill.  He's not afraid to work hard and I've seen God bless him in the workplace over and over and over again.  I believe with all my heart, it's because he does his work as unto the Lord.



He's handsome.  Lucky me. :)  I love this man so much.



Happy 37th Birthday, Babe!

37 is going to be a fantastic year!!

No comments: