Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Class of 2013...

Our nephew, Cody graduated almost two weeks ago.  


I love this picture of Cody and Amelia. 
She adores her cousins.
She brought pom-poms to his graduation ceremony
and was making up cheers. 


My sis and brother-in-law with their graduate.

They only have one more in high school now.  
Hard to believe!


Cody was so over pictures by the end of the reception.
He dislikes his picture being taken.
He was a good sport. LOL


My people.


We celebrated over mexican food afterwards. 
Cody's favorite. 


The following night, we celebrated our niece, Alexandria! 
My emotions could hardly stand it. 
I changed their diapers and they have the nerve to go graduate high school on me!
Makes me feel like my girls will be putting on a cap and gown before I know it.


 We're so proud of Cody and Alexandria.  
They're good kids. 
They love Jesus and aren't ashamed to show it.
My prayer is they'll stand firm in their faith and seek Him in all they do.

1 Timothy 4:12 
Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.

We love you, Cody and Alexandria!!

No comments: