Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sisters...

Sisters, sisters


There were never such devoted sisters


Never had to have a chaperone, No sir,
I'm here to keep my eye on her


Caring, sharing
Every little thing that we are wearing


All kinds of weather, we stick together


The same in the rain and sun 


Two different faces, but in tight places


We think and we act as one


Those who have seen us
Know that not a thing could come between us...


There's just something special and unique about a sister relationship.
I hope they're best friends when they grow up.
Just like I am with my sisters.

Love to all,

6 comments:

twondra said...

Awwwww, sooo sweet!!

Shannon said...

Such CUTE pics!! Love it!

Karin Fulgham said...

How precious! I love this!!! You should make a print with a few of these pics and those words. So special! I love their smiles and laughter!

Girlie Girl said...

Love this!!!

Paula Keller said...

SO ADORABLE!!!

`

Cheryl said...

Precious! Love Amelia's facial expressions! Thanks for sharing!