Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!!

Happy Father's Day to my Daddy!! I still call this man when I'm having issues with my car (or) my home a/c is acting up (or) you name it...my Daddy knows how to fix anything.  I can't imagine my life without him. I thank God for a Dad who was not just present in my life growing up but showed me the importance of living out your faith on a daily basis...what a gift!  I will always be his Jill Pill. :)


And Happy Father's Day to my precious husband. Who lives in a house full of estrogen and pink.  Bless his heart. This man dances with his girls on a daily basis, tells them they're smart and beautiful, attends many tea parties, plays hide-n-seek & peek-a-boo, changes A LOT of diapers, and on top of all of that - he shows them his love by loving their Mommy better than anyone else ever could!! There's no doubt he loves his girls. I love this man with all my heart.


 Love to all,

2 comments:

Faith said...

I love this sweet post. Happy Father's Day to your dad and to Alex. What wonderful men they both are!

Whitney said...

Your girls are too sweet!! They are adorable!!! Happy father's day Alex!