Monday, October 31, 2011

18 weeks...

I'm 18 weeks today! This pregnancy seems to be flying by. I've been thinking about names...mainly girl names...just in case my feeling of BLUE is incorrect. Alex and I both come from families with six children. There are 3 boys and 3 girls in each of our families, so the thought of Amelia having a brother or a sister makes me extremely happy!

I've starting feeling things but still unsure if it's the baby. You would think I would know since I've been pregnant before but I really have no clue. Maybe in the next couple of weeks I'll be able to tell if it's the baby or just my food digesting.



Our sweet baby currently measures 5 1/2 inches (about the length of a bell pepper) and weighs almost 7 ounces. :)

Love to all,

8 comments:

Elaine said...

So excited for you Sweet Friend. The Lordboys still answers prayers, doesn't He?!? Love that cute little belly!

Elaine said...

I hate smart phones...they make me look stupid. *LORD

Amber said...

You're almost half way! I think it's going fast, too. :-)

You look great, Jill! Can't wait to hear if this baby is a boy or girl!

Faith said...

You look sooooo cute!!

Lauren said...

You look ADORABLE!!!! So wish I could have seen you while I was in AR!!!!! :(

andreajennine said...

Fun stuff! Can't wait to find out what you're having... My own weeks of, "Is that the baby moving or not?" just recently resolved into a definite, "Yes, that's the baby!" Such a great feeling.

Elaina Weaver said...

Can't wait to hear the little girl name. :)

Kristen said...

Whoa! Already almost half way there?! Can't wait to hear boy or girl!