Wednesday, March 31, 2010

K-I-S-S-I-N-G...

We've had several late nights last week and into this week. This is from Monday evening. We came home and started getting ready for bed. I fixed myself some stir-fry (the healthiest thing I could think of to eat at 9pm). After I finished my dinner, I started undressing Amelia to put her pjs on. We think our baby girl is teething...she wants to chew on everything. She started out giving me kisses and then it turned into this...



It seemed like the more we laughed, the crazier she got!! Nothing better than open-mouth "kisses" from your baby girl!

Love to all,

11 comments:

kristin fulghum said...

her momma just tastes so delicious!

amy said...

NOTHING better than baby kisses!

bb said...

LOVE IT!!!

And love the new look!

Jen said...

So cute! Little stinker!

BigP's Heather said...

Cracking up with you!!

Too cute!!

Michelle said...

That made my laugh and my heart smiled so big for you!! You deserve all the sweet baby kisses you are getting! She is a cutie!!

Amber said...

SO cute!!!

Jenna said...

THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER! You are both precious!!

Faith said...

Hahaha!! That is so adorable! And, I just love your laugh! Can't wait to laugh with you in Atlanta!!!

The Nanny said...

I giggled all the way through that -- thank you (and Amelia) for making my day! :)

Cady said...

that's so cute!!