Monday, December 14, 2009

O Little Town Of Bethlehem...

A couple of weeks ago, we went to a living nativity at my parents church. This was Amelia's first overnight trip! It's a 3 hour drive, one way. She did very well...slept until it was time to eat and then went back to sleep. We had the best time. I was so proud of my parents and the people of their church. They have some very talented folks! It was SO COLD...they were out there for 2 hours straight, 3 nights in a row. They had close to 500 people come through and were able to share the gospel with each and every group! Here are some pics from "A Walk Through Bethlehem."

Amelia was bundled up and ready to go!


Waiting to walk through Bethlehem...


Gates to Bethlehem...


We followed Joseph and Mary through the city...


They had all of these neat, little shoppes that you could visit...






Amelia slept through the entire thing...she was nice and cozy under her blanket. :)


These little ones sang and were so precious!


No room in the Inn...


For unto us a child is born!


Let us not forget the True Reason For The Season.

Love to all,

8 comments:

Shannon said...

Those are so fun to go to. It looked like a lot of hard work went into it! Antioch in Conway does something similar that I always enjoyed.

Faith said...

Wow, that is really cool! Looks like a lot of work went into putting that together. Very neat!

Momx6 said...

Good pictures! It was something we will never forget!

Courtney said...

You guys have been so busy! I'm encouraged by all your doing with Amelia. I'm worried I'll be afraid to go places with the baby, so I'm glad to see it can be done!

Jen said...

How fun! I love Amelia's hat and mittens.... precious!

Heather said...

Amelia looks so warm and snuggly! I love the Bethlehem Pics!

Michelle said...

That looks like so much fun. Wish there were things like that here for us to do. Makes me want to move even more!

twondra said...

That is really neat!! Thanks for sharing the pictures!!