Saturday, December 12, 2009

Best Christmas Present EVER!

This is going to be the best Christmas we've ever had. Having a baby in the house just makes the holidays even more special...even though she has no clue what's going on! :) God's gift of salvation is the best gift I've ever been given, but this baby girl is definitely making this Christmas very special. Our new stockings came in. I teared up when I opened them...to see her name on one and to see us as Dad & Mom just made my heart swell. Can't wait to show them to you!



We celebrated Jackson Luke's birthday last night. That kid is hilarious! I'll be sharing more pics from his party soon. I hope you have a great weekend!

Love to all,

7 comments:

kelliegene said...

This is just the sweetest pic of your little family. Y'all are precious.

Heather said...

I know exactly how you feel...my heart is so full this Christmas. Hey- I have been shopping around for new stockings....if/when you get a sec...will you e-mail me where you got yours?!?! Thanks, girl. Happy Weekend!

Shannon said...

What a precious picture and such a TEASE about the stockings! :)

Faith said...

Such a sweet picture of y'all! I know this Christmas will be the best one yet for your family. Enjoy each moment of it!

Just Believing said...

I feel the same way! Even though Faith has no idea I feel the excitement for her!!!

Hilary said...

Aww..what a sweet picture :)

Shanna said...

Congrats to you both, Jill and Alex!