Friday, October 16, 2009

Pray for Hope...

I've been away from blogland for a few days...has been a very busy week with out catering business.

I would like to ask you to lift up a sweet friend of mine. She and her husband have been on my heart for several days now. You may already read her blog - if so, I'm sure your heart is hurting for them as well.

My friend, Hope is hurting right now. She was to adopt her son, Isaac, and recently found out that it was all a hoax. Just days before traveling to get her baby boy, she finds out that there is no Isaac. My heart breaks for her and Scott. Please pray for them during this very difficult time.

Love,

7 comments:

Eric and Emily said...

What a tragedy! They will be in my prayers, what a difficult loss!

Paula Keller said...

That's so horrible. I can't even fathem... Will keep her in my prayers.

Wishing 4 One said...

Just devastating... They are in my thoughts. How awful! I am going to visit her blog right now.

annalee said...

i can not even imagine the grief and anger they are going through right now. just said a prayer for hope and her husband and God's plans for them!

Shannon said...

Oh my gosh...praying right now.

Cascia Talbert said...

Your prayer request has been added to the Prayer Chain Across the Blogosphere.

http://www.thehealthymoms.net/2009/10/prayer-chain-across-blogosphere-week-35.html

Courtney said...

What a shame that we live in a world where that happens. Also, sorry I haven't been commenting as much, but I can't leave comments from work, I am just reading through google reader, but I'm following along closely and am so excited that A's arrival is imminent!