Friday, September 11, 2009

Lunch with a friend...

I love when I get the opportunity to actually meet one of my blog friends! Today I had lunch with my friend, Heather. I seriously felt like we had already met. I've read her blog for so long and we've emailed for quite some time. She is a sweetheart and just the cutest thing. Having lunch with Heather meant I also had the pleasure of meeting Avery Kate. :)

Isn't she adorable!??


She would just smile and talk to her Mommy...it was the sweetest thing!


Okay, I look like a giant in this picture! (LOL) And I must say that you can't even tell that Heather had a baby less than 4 months ago!


Heather, you're a doll. I had the best time today! We MUST do it again when little miss A arrives! :)

Love ya, girl!

6 comments:

Heather said...

I had the BEST time!!! And you're not a giant...I am just SHORT! ha! I cannot wait for you and Miss "A" to come back and play with Avery Kate and I!
Thanks for being such a sweet friend!

Katie said...

Jill ~ Glad you had fun with Heather. Ya'll are both so sweet.

I can't believe it's been one month either. Thank you for continuing to pray...

Shannon said...

Fun! Meeting blogging friends is so fun. Avery Kate is a cutie!

twondra said...

Awww, so glad you got to meet Heather! I think it's so amazing meeting blogger friends! It's the neatest thing. :)

Eric and Emily said...

Look at that cute bow! It looks like it was quite the teaser before your little girl comes.

Cheryl said...

I am so glad you and Heather were able to have lunch together! How fun!
I got those tops from Motherhood Maternity. I actually saw a girl wearing that black and white top one day at target and wondered where she got it. It is way cute so I was glad to find it.